Blogs []
Fresh meat
  • A Coyote at the Dogshow
  • A Pictorial Record of Life in New England
  • Astryngia
  • Burnett's Urban Etiquette
  • Club Troppo
  • Cute Overload
  • Dad's Garage
  • Dennis The peasant
  • Desmoblog
  • Jack Sparks
  • Jennifer Marohasy
  • Larvatus Prodeo
  • Rock'n'Roll Damnation
  • The Engels Empire
  • The Road to Surfdom
  • Veni Vidi Blogi
  • Yorkshire Pudding
  • Zemblan Grammar
  • All the usual suspects
  • A beer sort of blog
  • Across The Pond
  • A Dervish's Du'a'
  • A.E. Brain
  • AGB
  • Alexander the Average
  • American Drifter
  • Arseblog
  • Artopia
  • As Confusion Sets In
  • A Western Heart
  • Baghdad Burning
  • Barista
  • Bastards Inc.
  • Big Words
  • Bills Backers of Virginia
  • Birdparty
  • Bitchin' Monaro
  • Blithering Bunny
  • Blogjam
  • Boring Like A Drill
  • Brave Our Burbs
  • Catallaxy
  • Chapter 5
  • Chez Milady
  • Chicken or the egg
  • Clublife
  • Courting Disaster
  • Crazybrave
  • Culpepper Log
  • Culture Strain
  • Cunt's Corner
  • Currency Lad
  • Daily Flute
  • Dawei
  • Dead Guy, the cartoon
  • Dead Money
  • Eggsbaconchipsandbeans
  • EvilPundit
  • Ferret Nest
  • Flop Eared Mule
  • For Battle
  • Free North Korea
  • Galleycat
  • Gavin Dixon
  • Glorious Leader
  • Harleys, Cars, Girls and Guitars
  • Hecho En Mexico
  • Hog on ice
  • Hooch's Spot
  • Hungbunny
  • I Didn't Mean To, But...
  • Intergalactic Hussy
  • Jack The Ripper and Me
  • Jason Mulgrew
  • Jerry Pournelle
  • Khmer 440
  • Kick 'n Scream
  • Kong is King!
  • Knotted Paths
  • Kurdo's World
  • Landownunder
  • Luscious LaJuana
  • Madhab al-Hirfy
  • Major Anya
  • Man Of Lettuce
  • Mensa Barbie
  • Merawala Thoughts
  • Morsels from my meandering mind
  • Neanderpundit
  • Northcote Knob
  • Operation Eden
  • Paul & Carl's Daily Diatribe
  • People Who Need To Be Glassed
  • Post Secret
  • Prison Pete
  • Professor Bunyip
  • Random ruminations of an antisocial mind
  • Redneck review
  • Russian Marketing
  • Scary Personals
  • Sick, sad world
  • Skippy
  • Soul's road
  • Spreegirl
  • S'truth
  • Supermercado
  • Tavern Wench
  • Tequila Mockingbird
  • Texas Trifles
  • The Blues Blog
  • The Brisbane Window
  • The Dick List
  • The Fat Guy
  • The Line Of Contempt
  • The Public House
  • The ramblings of a redneck Diva
  • There Ain't No Sanity Clause
  • The Spin Starts Here
  • The Time Always Comes
  • Touch My Nibbles
  • Ubersportingpundit
  • Vitriolica Webb's Ite
  • Victim of Narcissism
  • V's spot
  • Waiterrant
  • Watchdog of the Wankers
  • Where Are My Socks?
  • Wicking
  • Yobbo
  • Yorkshire Soul
  • You Have Got To Be Kidding






  • Speedway Standings []
    2006 FIM FIAT VANS BRITISH SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX 03.06.06
    1 2 CRUMP, Jason 25
    2 8 JONSSON, Andreas 20
    3 11 HAMPEL, Jaroslaw 18
    4 5 HANCOCK, Greg 16
    5 6 PEDERSEN, Bjarne 12
    6 1 RICKARDSSON, Tony 10
    7 13 ZAGAR, Matej 9
    8 9 NICHOLLS, Scott 8
    9 10 LINDBÄCK, Antonio 8
    10 7 GOLLOB, Tomasz 7
    11 3 ADAMS, Leigh 6
    12 12 RICHARDSON, Lee 5
    13 15 IVERSEN, Niels-Kristian 5
    14 4 PEDERSEN, Nicki 4
    15 16 STEAD, Simon 3
    16 14 PROTASIEWICZ, Piotr 3


    SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX 2006

    1st CRUMP, Jason 20 25 25 25 95
    2nd HANCOCK, Greg 5 20 20 16 61
    3rd PEDERSEN, Nicki 25 14 16 4 59
    4th GOLLOB, Tomasz 18 9 18 7 52
    5th HAMPEL, Jaroslaw 4 16 8 18 46
    6th JONSSON, Andreas 8 5 10 20 43
    7th ZAGAR, Matej 9 18 4 9 40
    8th RICKARDSSON, Tony 16 6 4 10 36
    9th ADAMS, Leigh 10 7 11 6 34
    10th NICHOLLS, Scott 9 9 5 8 31
    11th PEDERSEN, Bjarne 5 6 7 12 30
    12th LINDBÄCK, Antonio 9 2 6 8 25
    13th RICHARDSON, Lee 8 4 0 5 17
    14th IVERSEN, Niels-Kristian 2 6 4 5 17
    15th PROTASIEWICZ, Piotr 1 3 3 3 10
    16th LINDGREN, Fredrik - - 7 - 7
    17th KASPRZAK, Krzysztof - 6 - - 6
    18th STEAD, Simon - - - 3 3
    19th FERJAN, Matej 3 - - - 3





    Archives []





    Enter your email address below to subscribe to Arm The Insane!


    powered by Bloglet


    I should get one of those IM thingos.I got one of those MSN messenger things. Fucked if I know how it works, but. In the meantime try my new

  • email
  • address. Please.., I'm so lonely.


    I don't know what Clix is, but I'll give it a go.



    Every family needs a farmer


    Thursday, August 25, 2005

    Time for my shower.

    Warning: This post is in even worse taste than usual.
    You know, when you're spending most of the day driving up and down rows in a tractor, your mind tends to wander - particularly when, like me, you're a bit of a gun and have set the tractor and rig up so well that you don't have to watch it all that closely. When my mind starts to wander, I just let it go. I don't try to control it or harness it in any way; I figure it'll come home when it's hungry.
    So I guess I shouldn't be so surprised that today my mind wandered over to the subject of Troughman. I suppose an explanation of who Troughman is may be in order for foreign visitors and the very few Australians who haven't heard of him.
    The short explanation is - I don't know. Which is to say that I was able to find out that Troughman's real name is Barry Charles and he has a tattoo of a pig laying in a pool of piss, apart from that - and the fact that he is famous for laying in urinals at gay festivals, I know nothing about him.
    Which is what interests me. I don't know why he likes having several hundred - or even thousand - men pissing on him, nor do I care; whatever floats your boat, I say.
    I want to know how the transformation from Barry Charles to Troughman took place. How did he go from being a meek and mild Mardi Gras attendee to the star attraction at a urinal near you? Was he standing there having a squirt and quietly lamenting to himself the loss of all that precious fluid when he thought to himself "You know, that trough does look mighty comfy"?
    Was he nervous? Did he ask permission? "Excuse me, but I wonder if you'd mind if I positioned myself between your penis and the stainless steel whilst you relieve yourself?"
    Does he get his kit off or does he leave it on? If he gets it off, who guards his wallet? If he leaves it on, is it vinyl, PVC or suchlike; or does he have some superabsorbent all over sanitary napkin device so that he can take it home and savour it later? Does he put on a suit, spend a few hours in the office catching up on paperwork, then the bus in from the suburbs, walk briskly to the urinal du jour, off with his gear and into the trough? Does he sign autographs? Does he have a tub before he goes home? Does Troughman, like Superman and Spiderman, wear his undies on the outside?
    These are important questions that need answering. I'd love to meet this bloke and find out - eccentrics fascinate me.

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

    I always wondered what makes people like that tick...

    When I was a cop in Philadelphia, there was a guy who would put sheet-metal screws up his urethra for kicks.

    This guy kind of gives new meaning to the phrase "Piss Off!" doesn't he?

    8/26/2005 02:58:00 am  
    Blogger cantellya said...

    Ewww! That kinda nasty. Funny how the mind wanders eh Dirk? Hope you wear sunblock! Oh, yeah, it's winter there, isn't it?

    8/26/2005 04:37:00 am  
    Blogger Hooch said...

    I'm another who's never heard of 'Troughman"... wondering if it's a "bloke thing" (the knowing, that is).

    How did you first hear of him, Dirk?

    8/26/2005 06:36:00 am  
    Blogger Chief Bastard said...

    Isn't it strange to think what set of circumstances gets people to places in their lives? For example, picking up women. There is a set of conditions that if met, will lead a woman willing to have sex with you. You just have to find out what they are.Sometimes these can be influenced be money/alcohol/friends etc.
    Young Bazza is the same. The right set of conditions, and voila'! Human piss-trough lolly.
    I can see why you are intrigued.

    8/26/2005 01:58:00 pm  
    Blogger Dirk said...

    Ranger,
    eww. That makes me uncomfortable, although I do know a bloke who was in hospital after an accident who talked another bloke into removing his own catheter. (They expand to lock in place. It wasn't deflated before removal.)
    Cant,
    I'm a rough, tough outback bloke - I don't wear sunblock, I just pick the tumours off and feed them to the dog.
    Sheriff,
    I was going to suggest that it must be a Sydney thing, but Hooch cruelled that. I don't remember where I first heard of him, it was at least seven or eight years ago.
    CB, if you ever find out what the conditions are that lead a woman to have sex with you... I have an email link on the sidebar.

    8/26/2005 03:33:00 pm  
    Blogger Dirk said...

    Sheriff,
    fifty bucks sez he's in both Rotary and the P&C.
    OTWT,
    it's not for everybody I guess, but then, neither are soap operas.
    P.S. Say 'Hi' to Buddy for me.

    8/27/2005 02:52:00 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I knew him,Barry,when he was employed at Telecom Australia...perfectly nice chap..
    He had the tattoo on his arm,I remember and lived in Marrickville..After he was retrenched from Telecom he went to work in a sex shop in Oxford st,but left after he was assaulted (and quite badly injured),by drug addicted,violent patrons...
    Haven't heard from him since but believe that he can still found at Signal bar
    Robert Matthews

    1/28/2016 04:53:00 pm  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Youtube has a short doco which explains it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG69eWfvMJA

    4/03/2016 06:07:00 am  

    Post a Comment

    << Home