Blogs []
Fresh meat
  • A Coyote at the Dogshow
  • A Pictorial Record of Life in New England
  • Astryngia
  • Burnett's Urban Etiquette
  • Club Troppo
  • Cute Overload
  • Dad's Garage
  • Dennis The peasant
  • Desmoblog
  • Jack Sparks
  • Jennifer Marohasy
  • Larvatus Prodeo
  • Rock'n'Roll Damnation
  • The Engels Empire
  • The Road to Surfdom
  • Veni Vidi Blogi
  • Yorkshire Pudding
  • Zemblan Grammar
  • All the usual suspects
  • A beer sort of blog
  • Across The Pond
  • A Dervish's Du'a'
  • A.E. Brain
  • AGB
  • Alexander the Average
  • American Drifter
  • Arseblog
  • Artopia
  • As Confusion Sets In
  • A Western Heart
  • Baghdad Burning
  • Barista
  • Bastards Inc.
  • Big Words
  • Bills Backers of Virginia
  • Birdparty
  • Bitchin' Monaro
  • Blithering Bunny
  • Blogjam
  • Boring Like A Drill
  • Brave Our Burbs
  • Catallaxy
  • Chapter 5
  • Chez Milady
  • Chicken or the egg
  • Clublife
  • Courting Disaster
  • Crazybrave
  • Culpepper Log
  • Culture Strain
  • Cunt's Corner
  • Currency Lad
  • Daily Flute
  • Dawei
  • Dead Guy, the cartoon
  • Dead Money
  • Eggsbaconchipsandbeans
  • EvilPundit
  • Ferret Nest
  • Flop Eared Mule
  • For Battle
  • Free North Korea
  • Galleycat
  • Gavin Dixon
  • Glorious Leader
  • Harleys, Cars, Girls and Guitars
  • Hecho En Mexico
  • Hog on ice
  • Hooch's Spot
  • Hungbunny
  • I Didn't Mean To, But...
  • Intergalactic Hussy
  • Jack The Ripper and Me
  • Jason Mulgrew
  • Jerry Pournelle
  • Khmer 440
  • Kick 'n Scream
  • Kong is King!
  • Knotted Paths
  • Kurdo's World
  • Landownunder
  • Luscious LaJuana
  • Madhab al-Hirfy
  • Major Anya
  • Man Of Lettuce
  • Mensa Barbie
  • Merawala Thoughts
  • Morsels from my meandering mind
  • Neanderpundit
  • Northcote Knob
  • Operation Eden
  • Paul & Carl's Daily Diatribe
  • People Who Need To Be Glassed
  • Post Secret
  • Prison Pete
  • Professor Bunyip
  • Random ruminations of an antisocial mind
  • Redneck review
  • Russian Marketing
  • Scary Personals
  • Sick, sad world
  • Skippy
  • Soul's road
  • Spreegirl
  • S'truth
  • Supermercado
  • Tavern Wench
  • Tequila Mockingbird
  • Texas Trifles
  • The Blues Blog
  • The Brisbane Window
  • The Dick List
  • The Fat Guy
  • The Line Of Contempt
  • The Public House
  • The ramblings of a redneck Diva
  • There Ain't No Sanity Clause
  • The Spin Starts Here
  • The Time Always Comes
  • Touch My Nibbles
  • Ubersportingpundit
  • Vitriolica Webb's Ite
  • Victim of Narcissism
  • V's spot
  • Waiterrant
  • Watchdog of the Wankers
  • Where Are My Socks?
  • Wicking
  • Yobbo
  • Yorkshire Soul
  • You Have Got To Be Kidding






  • Speedway Standings []
    2006 FIM FIAT VANS BRITISH SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX 03.06.06
    1 2 CRUMP, Jason 25
    2 8 JONSSON, Andreas 20
    3 11 HAMPEL, Jaroslaw 18
    4 5 HANCOCK, Greg 16
    5 6 PEDERSEN, Bjarne 12
    6 1 RICKARDSSON, Tony 10
    7 13 ZAGAR, Matej 9
    8 9 NICHOLLS, Scott 8
    9 10 LINDBÄCK, Antonio 8
    10 7 GOLLOB, Tomasz 7
    11 3 ADAMS, Leigh 6
    12 12 RICHARDSON, Lee 5
    13 15 IVERSEN, Niels-Kristian 5
    14 4 PEDERSEN, Nicki 4
    15 16 STEAD, Simon 3
    16 14 PROTASIEWICZ, Piotr 3


    SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX 2006

    1st CRUMP, Jason 20 25 25 25 95
    2nd HANCOCK, Greg 5 20 20 16 61
    3rd PEDERSEN, Nicki 25 14 16 4 59
    4th GOLLOB, Tomasz 18 9 18 7 52
    5th HAMPEL, Jaroslaw 4 16 8 18 46
    6th JONSSON, Andreas 8 5 10 20 43
    7th ZAGAR, Matej 9 18 4 9 40
    8th RICKARDSSON, Tony 16 6 4 10 36
    9th ADAMS, Leigh 10 7 11 6 34
    10th NICHOLLS, Scott 9 9 5 8 31
    11th PEDERSEN, Bjarne 5 6 7 12 30
    12th LINDBÄCK, Antonio 9 2 6 8 25
    13th RICHARDSON, Lee 8 4 0 5 17
    14th IVERSEN, Niels-Kristian 2 6 4 5 17
    15th PROTASIEWICZ, Piotr 1 3 3 3 10
    16th LINDGREN, Fredrik - - 7 - 7
    17th KASPRZAK, Krzysztof - 6 - - 6
    18th STEAD, Simon - - - 3 3
    19th FERJAN, Matej 3 - - - 3





    Archives []





    Enter your email address below to subscribe to Arm The Insane!


    powered by Bloglet


    I should get one of those IM thingos.I got one of those MSN messenger things. Fucked if I know how it works, but. In the meantime try my new

  • email
  • address. Please.., I'm so lonely.


    I don't know what Clix is, but I'll give it a go.



    Every family needs a farmer


    Monday, October 09, 2006

    Channeling Tim Blair

    I am lazy. Really, really lazy. To prove it, here is a link-and-comment type post:
    It is never easy to present a balanced view on topics such as these, so I'm not going to. When are Muslims going to realise that discrimination is still discrimination whether you are being discriminated against or doing the discriminating yourself? I don't care whether your stupid goatherders superstition revered religion prevents you from carrying dogs or alcohol; the solution seems to be pretty bloody obvious. Go get a job which doesn't contravene your beliefs.
    Which one of the alleged men in the photo which accompanies this story doesn't deserve a kick in the nuts?* I'm lazy (I may have mentioned that already) so guess how much research I did*. Why God's Kitchen?
    I'm glade the Pope is giving us advice on reconciliation™™ because the Catholic Church has such a long and proud tradition in this area - ask any meso-american.
    In other news, I watched a fair bit of Bathurst yesty and was quite pleased with the way that things worked out. It was the first time in about five years for me and I was impressed. I channel surfed quite a bit before the race started because, although Peter Brock was a legend in his field I hate it when people wear their heart on their sleeve and try to glorify themselves by the amount of grief they can exhibit. The race started out well when Mark (Public School Patrician Poonce) Skaife got punted and just kept getting better. At least, the coverage did. The race pretty well sucked until the last bit when they decided to actually race instead of have a procession behind the safety car. My pick won, too.
    Yay me.
    *Correct answer= 0

    7 Comments:

    Blogger hawkeye23 said...

    Bathurst ensured that I had the day to myself to go shopping without Bloke, who was working on further developing the groove in the couch while watching Bathurst. All in all, a good day.

    10/09/2006 08:37:00 am  
    Blogger rat said...

    i only saw the last 30 odd laps. (working on the boat) i was kinda hoping Kelly would catch and pass Lowndes, but it wasn't to be.
    sad to see someone die racing on friday though. i had such a good day on the track on friday, i'm sorry to see that someone else didn't.

    10/09/2006 03:45:00 pm  
    Blogger phil said...

    I reckon Skaife is the most thoughtful of them all but my god he's an arrogant prick. I wasn't watching all day but did they interview HSV about their crap clutch or did they get away with going into 'media lockdown'? If so they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

    I was pleased to see Lowndes win, he always comes across as a decent bloke and HSV have just had it their own way for too long. As I have never been either a Ford or Holden man, I coulnd't care less from that perspective (I also realise it makes me un-Australian).

    10/09/2006 06:03:00 pm  
    Blogger Dirk said...

    Hawkeye,
    I think they call that a symbiotic relationship.
    Rat,
    I like those Kelly kids, but they've had a turn lately.
    Phil,
    Skaife is a poonce. He has no redeeming features. I have it on good authority that he kept his grandmother in a box under his bed for two years after she died so that he could still collect her pension to help fund his early career. He also drove his car in exactly the wrong way to cope with a slipping clutch. He just kept revving the nuts off of it. Then again, maybe carbon fibre clutches are different.
    I tend to be more of a Ford man than a Holden man, mainly because I'm a sucker for an underdog.

    10/10/2006 01:59:00 am  
    Blogger hawkeye23 said...

    Hawkeye,
    I think they call that a symbiotic relationship.


    dirk, you may be right. I just call it a win-win.

    10/10/2006 08:13:00 am  
    Blogger Blasphemous Rumours said...

    You have an interesting attitude and a witty blog - I particularly like your self-description, although I live in Georgia, USA and you would expect that from me. Keeping in tune with what goes on "down under" gives me hope that maybe this country will make a change for the better before N. Korea figures out a way to blow us off the map.

    10/10/2006 11:39:00 pm  
    Blogger Dirk said...

    I wouldn't worry too much about North Korea, BR. They are more likely to make South Korea an island than they are blow anybody else up.

    10/12/2006 01:56:00 am  

    Post a Comment

    << Home