Blogs []
Fresh meat
  • A Coyote at the Dogshow
  • A Pictorial Record of Life in New England
  • Astryngia
  • Burnett's Urban Etiquette
  • Club Troppo
  • Cute Overload
  • Dad's Garage
  • Dennis The peasant
  • Desmoblog
  • Jack Sparks
  • Jennifer Marohasy
  • Larvatus Prodeo
  • Rock'n'Roll Damnation
  • The Engels Empire
  • The Road to Surfdom
  • Veni Vidi Blogi
  • Yorkshire Pudding
  • Zemblan Grammar
  • All the usual suspects
  • A beer sort of blog
  • Across The Pond
  • A Dervish's Du'a'
  • A.E. Brain
  • AGB
  • Alexander the Average
  • American Drifter
  • Arseblog
  • Artopia
  • As Confusion Sets In
  • A Western Heart
  • Baghdad Burning
  • Barista
  • Bastards Inc.
  • Big Words
  • Bills Backers of Virginia
  • Birdparty
  • Bitchin' Monaro
  • Blithering Bunny
  • Blogjam
  • Boring Like A Drill
  • Brave Our Burbs
  • Catallaxy
  • Chapter 5
  • Chez Milady
  • Chicken or the egg
  • Clublife
  • Courting Disaster
  • Crazybrave
  • Culpepper Log
  • Culture Strain
  • Cunt's Corner
  • Currency Lad
  • Daily Flute
  • Dawei
  • Dead Guy, the cartoon
  • Dead Money
  • Eggsbaconchipsandbeans
  • EvilPundit
  • Ferret Nest
  • Flop Eared Mule
  • For Battle
  • Free North Korea
  • Galleycat
  • Gavin Dixon
  • Glorious Leader
  • Harleys, Cars, Girls and Guitars
  • Hecho En Mexico
  • Hog on ice
  • Hooch's Spot
  • Hungbunny
  • I Didn't Mean To, But...
  • Intergalactic Hussy
  • Jack The Ripper and Me
  • Jason Mulgrew
  • Jerry Pournelle
  • Khmer 440
  • Kick 'n Scream
  • Kong is King!
  • Knotted Paths
  • Kurdo's World
  • Landownunder
  • Luscious LaJuana
  • Madhab al-Hirfy
  • Major Anya
  • Man Of Lettuce
  • Mensa Barbie
  • Merawala Thoughts
  • Morsels from my meandering mind
  • Neanderpundit
  • Northcote Knob
  • Operation Eden
  • Paul & Carl's Daily Diatribe
  • People Who Need To Be Glassed
  • Post Secret
  • Prison Pete
  • Professor Bunyip
  • Random ruminations of an antisocial mind
  • Redneck review
  • Russian Marketing
  • Scary Personals
  • Sick, sad world
  • Skippy
  • Soul's road
  • Spreegirl
  • S'truth
  • Supermercado
  • Tavern Wench
  • Tequila Mockingbird
  • Texas Trifles
  • The Blues Blog
  • The Brisbane Window
  • The Dick List
  • The Fat Guy
  • The Line Of Contempt
  • The Public House
  • The ramblings of a redneck Diva
  • There Ain't No Sanity Clause
  • The Spin Starts Here
  • The Time Always Comes
  • Touch My Nibbles
  • Ubersportingpundit
  • Vitriolica Webb's Ite
  • Victim of Narcissism
  • V's spot
  • Waiterrant
  • Watchdog of the Wankers
  • Where Are My Socks?
  • Wicking
  • Yobbo
  • Yorkshire Soul
  • You Have Got To Be Kidding






  • Speedway Standings []
    2006 FIM FIAT VANS BRITISH SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX 03.06.06
    1 2 CRUMP, Jason 25
    2 8 JONSSON, Andreas 20
    3 11 HAMPEL, Jaroslaw 18
    4 5 HANCOCK, Greg 16
    5 6 PEDERSEN, Bjarne 12
    6 1 RICKARDSSON, Tony 10
    7 13 ZAGAR, Matej 9
    8 9 NICHOLLS, Scott 8
    9 10 LINDBÄCK, Antonio 8
    10 7 GOLLOB, Tomasz 7
    11 3 ADAMS, Leigh 6
    12 12 RICHARDSON, Lee 5
    13 15 IVERSEN, Niels-Kristian 5
    14 4 PEDERSEN, Nicki 4
    15 16 STEAD, Simon 3
    16 14 PROTASIEWICZ, Piotr 3


    SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX 2006

    1st CRUMP, Jason 20 25 25 25 95
    2nd HANCOCK, Greg 5 20 20 16 61
    3rd PEDERSEN, Nicki 25 14 16 4 59
    4th GOLLOB, Tomasz 18 9 18 7 52
    5th HAMPEL, Jaroslaw 4 16 8 18 46
    6th JONSSON, Andreas 8 5 10 20 43
    7th ZAGAR, Matej 9 18 4 9 40
    8th RICKARDSSON, Tony 16 6 4 10 36
    9th ADAMS, Leigh 10 7 11 6 34
    10th NICHOLLS, Scott 9 9 5 8 31
    11th PEDERSEN, Bjarne 5 6 7 12 30
    12th LINDBÄCK, Antonio 9 2 6 8 25
    13th RICHARDSON, Lee 8 4 0 5 17
    14th IVERSEN, Niels-Kristian 2 6 4 5 17
    15th PROTASIEWICZ, Piotr 1 3 3 3 10
    16th LINDGREN, Fredrik - - 7 - 7
    17th KASPRZAK, Krzysztof - 6 - - 6
    18th STEAD, Simon - - - 3 3
    19th FERJAN, Matej 3 - - - 3





    Archives []





    Enter your email address below to subscribe to Arm The Insane!


    powered by Bloglet


    I should get one of those IM thingos.I got one of those MSN messenger things. Fucked if I know how it works, but. In the meantime try my new

  • email
  • address. Please.., I'm so lonely.


    I don't know what Clix is, but I'll give it a go.



    Every family needs a farmer


    Tuesday, June 29, 2004

    I'm not racist, I love niggers. And slopes. And Wogs. And Hebes. Not too keen on Leichtensteinians, but.

    The other day, in the pub (not the one I normally go to), I was accused of being a racist. Sort of. Let me tell you the story.
    I was sitting at the bar, having a couple of quiet ones with a bloke I know only distantly, when a voice behind me said "Lend us five bucks."
    There wasn't much of a questioning tone in the voice, instead it was more like the answer "No." had never occurred to him. Turning around, I saw an aboriginal bloke of about twenty years. Looking him in the eye, I said in a very even tone of voice "Go wash my car."
    A very eloquent chap, he said "Huh?"
    "I worked for my money, you can too," I said, "You wash my car and I'll give you five bucks."
    "You can get fucked you racist cunt, you think I"m just a lazy blackfella don't ya?" he was getting fairly worked up by this stage.
    "I think your a parasite, but it's got nothing to do with being a black fella." I said.
    "Hey *****, this cunt thinks I'm just a lazy blackfella!" the young buck yelled, at a very large aboriginal bloke about thirty years old. "Oh-oh." I thought.
    "You ARE just a lazy blackfella!" replied ***** and the tension eased.
    It got me to thinking, though, I reckon I AM racist, but I'm O.K. with it 'cos I don't know anybody who isn't. I don't mean that I live in an enclave of inbred cross-burners, although you could be forgiven for thinking so if you are a fan of the populist media. I mean that I don't know anybody who doesn't form some sort of preconception about other people based on race. It doesn't have to be negative, for example one of the preconceptions I would have if you told me you were Vietnamese is that you were good (or at least studious) at school.
    If you were Lebanese, I'd think you owned a milk-bar.
    Or a Hyundai with three alternators and the world's supply of sub-woofers with the same "Doof" CD as every other Hyundai doing blockies of High Street (In Melbourne that is, don't know any places similar in Sinny or Brisvegas and I don't know if you're allowed out after dark in the city of mass-murder. In Perth it's prolly Northbridge, haven't been there for a while so I dunno.)
    Whatever, the point is, having preconceptions is not by definition evil. A bit insulting, maybe, but not evil. Not unless your preconceptions remain your perception even when contradicted by the evidence.
    And another thing, positive discrimination is STILL discrimination. I used to live in a coastal Queensland town, my boss' daughter (Who was about three - eighth's of an inch away from being the perfect woman in every way, being married with three kids was a drawback I was prepared to overcome. Not being the slightest bit interested in me for anything other than casual conversation proved to be a bit more difficult.) was a P.E. teacher; Health and P.E. I think they call it these days. The entrance requirements for her course at Uni were an O.P. score of 5 or better OR BE OF ABORIGINAL OR TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER DESCENT.
    Nobody will ever convince that a) this isn't racist, or b)this will do any good for aboriginal people in the long term.
    How can having your kids taught by somebody who doesn't have the necessary academic rigour to even legitimately qualify for the subject do them good?
    And how does having them learn that "You don't have to try as hard as those white kids because you're aboriginal and they have to let you in anyway" improve their overall situation, or race relations for that matter.
    The almost-perfect woman went through the course with an aboriginal girl from Woorabinda who had qualified academically for the course, but was continually forced to defend herself because people believed she was the recipient of a free pass. How is that good?
    And don't go to the pub if you're broke, it's a privilege not a right and you earn it by doing something that somebody else thinks is worth paying you for.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger JG said...

    There's a fair few bloggers that love to get into who they see as racists.And most of them would probably damn Muslims to hell without a second thought about the hypocrisy involved.

    6/30/2004 07:31:00 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home